Hi, my name is Sebrena, and I’m so happy you found my little health corner on the Internet. That means you have an interest in health and real food! And hopefully chocolate too!
On Blume Nutrition you will discover loads of delicious and easy-to-make recipes. I share my love for nutrition, veggies, and of course, chocolate! Occasionally you may see a recipe pop up that includes wild fish, goat cheese, organic yogurt, or bone broth. These food items made me feel better when I struggled with my vegan lifestyle. But I never gave up my love for plants and green juices!
You should know that I’ve always had a passion for health and food! It’s all I ever think about. I’m obsessed with it and it drives my family crazy. But my food obsession comes from health issues that I’ve dealt with in the past and my mom passing away when I was two years old. These two things drove me to where I am today.
The best thing I could have done for myself was learn how to become my own health expert. After nutrition school a big lightbulb went off in my head and I knew I had to stop relying on doctors for answers. I needed to become proactive in my own health journey and that meant changing my diet and my attitude. I am now my own personal health expert and feel much better for it!
Since I’ve changed my eating & lifestyle habits these things happened:
• My acne cleared up.
• My digestive system went from being a mess to feeling great.
• My ongoing anxiety and depression dissipated. I no longer need to take anti-depressant drugs.
• My heart palpitations are pretty much gone.
• No more migraines unless I eat a food allergen.
A little about me:
I’m a registered holistic nutritionist.
I have a passion for food and health.
I only like to make simple and nutritious food.
I don’t reside in one country, but two.
I love hiking and taking long walks on the beach with my sweetie.
I love to travel & explore new places.
I love growing my own vegetables.
I have three children and three cats.
I’m a grandma of one adorable granddaughter.
I love arguing about anything and everything.
I will never turn down dark chocolate.
My water bottle is my best friend.
And this is one of my favourite people in the whole world! This is my sweetie, his name is Chris and you will here me talk about him a lot on this blog. He’s been my partner in crime since 2008 but since 2016 we have been living in two different countries (job & family keep us apart) and we are still trying to figure out a way to come back together. But in the mean time, we visit each other a lot!!
Here’s what you can expect to learn and enjoy on this blog:
• Meals that are quick and easy to prepare
• Meal plans to fit your specific needs.
• Nutritional advice. Including supplements for a healthy family.
• How to make your own cleaning and beauty products.
• Healthy eating travel tips. I love to explore vegan restaurants, spas, and hot springs.
• If you want to check out my favorite kitchen gadgets, pantry items, and supplements then head over to the shop.
Get in Touch!